IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Help Grrrrrrr [SOLVED]

Triciaa

Hi there, I have a slight problem. I installed advance system care pro a few months and was emailed the licence code. All was well :)

I recently changed isp and of course have a new email address, I also have a new laptop :) but I don't have asc pro on it. I did try reinstalling but it is asking me for my registered email address to enable me to do this.

I am unsure what to do now, if I enter my old email @tiscali.co.uk, the licence number of course will be sent there and then it will be returned to sender.

Is there anyway I can submit my new email address please, if so where can I do this.

Many thanks

Tricia :)

Hi jelrikj,

If a licence is for one PC, it is illegal to use it in another one without IObit's consent.

When CPU and hard disk is changed, it is percieved as a change of PC, and the license will be invalid for the PC with the new hardware.

It is better to leave the matter to be solved by IObit. As you have pointed out, the correct address for that is support@iobit.com .

Cheers.

Archived