IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Home Office Network

oldone

Hi,

I have just added a second Computer to the Internet via an ethernet on my Computer.

My question is would I be able to use my Pro Advanced Care on the other Computer or must I Purchase another Pro Advanced Care.

My other question,if anyone knows,does the Virus Program on my main Computer Protect my second one.

Kind Regards,

oldone

I may be Old but I get there eventually

Hi oldone, welcome to the forum.

If your ASC Pro license is for 1 PC, you have to buy another one for the other PC. Otherwise the code you have will be invalid fr the second PC.

Virus programs work the same way. You have to install the virus program to each PC if you don't have virus program installed to a server with a bulk license and you are connected to the internet through that server.

There are very good free virus programs that you can install to your second PC though.

Cheers.

Archived