IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

*Small Updated Advanced SystemCare*

jelrikj

Advanced SystemCare Small Update Happend

+ Software Uninstaller Replaced With advanced Uninstaller. :-D

*No version number change or minor change in the Setup file or Advanced SystemCare itself!.

http://download.cnet.com/Advanced-SystemCare-Free/3000-2086_4-10407614.html?tag=mncol

Note: i think some people already noticed but its for people who didn't noticed.

Please try again to be sure of that!

Hi jelrikj,

I have just downloaded and installed ASC 3.5.0.706 from the US server of the link you have provided, same sized setup file and it still installs the Sut_SoftUninstaller.

To make sure that the new install installed Sut_SoftUninstaller, I renamed it before the install, and at the end there were 2 Sut_SoftUninstallers.

That is on XP sp3.

Cheers.

Interesting!!!

I have updated within ASC 3.42 updater on my Windows 7, and ASC is updated to v 3.5.0.706 and Advanced Uninstaller is installed instead of SoftUninstaller, and the size of AdvancedUninstaller v1.0.0 (Sut_SoftUninstaller.exe in the main ASC folder) is 1751 KB.

Cheers.

Hello guys,

noticed the download size also..

i downloaded from softpedia.com there is the Setup Size: 6,66MB

i Also downloaded from download.com and there was the download size: 6,82MB

and i ghad here now on a other computer Advanced uninstaller! :-D

also Updated the download link.

Archived