IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Game Booster.[Help require] [SOLVED]

Normally when i start Game booster all i do is click " Switch to Gaming Mode!" then on the second part with all those programs (which is "Close Background programs") i just click " Show all current Processes and Check all and then i went to play. But now i click "Switch to Gaming Mode!" and then as soon as i go to "Close Background programs and i click "Show all current processes" and "check all" it works for about 2 seconds then it says a message going like "something something something has abnormally terminated, your computer will restart in 1:00" and the timer starts to count down till it hits 0 and then my computer restarts :sad: so could you help me out and tell me a solutions

Hello Victor12321,

I'm not sure if you have Virus on your computer, or if you somehow created a Scheduled Tasks yourself.

First,

When that thing pops up again, Do this:

1) Open Command Prompt or (press Windows + R and type cmd.exe)

2) type shutdown /a (exactly like the bold words, space included)

3) Press Enter, and the auto restart should go away.

Now, we try this on Game Booster.

1) First click Skip when GB ask you to close Background programs. (See if that restarter pops up again.

If not. Then it has nothing to do with closing services.

2) Try again WITHOUT selecting Show All Current Processes. Just close the processes that are shown.

If the restart still didn't popup, you are doing fine.

3) Now try it as you usually do it. "Show All Current Processes", and try unchecking Explorer.exe first. Then maybe try some other stuff too.

Cheers.

;42224']Hello Victor12321,

I'm not sure if you have Virus on your computer, or if you somehow created a Scheduled Tasks yourself.

First,

When that thing pops up again, Do this:

1) Open Command Prompt or (press Windows + R and type cmd.exe)

2) type shutdown /a (exactly like the bold words, space included)

3) Press Enter, and the auto restart should go away.

Now, we try this on Game Booster.

1) First click Skip when GB ask you to close Background programs. (See if that restarter pops up again.

If not. Then it has nothing to do with closing services.

2) Try again WITHOUT selecting Show All Current Processes. Just close the processes that are shown.

If the restart still didn't popup, you are doing fine.

3) Now try it as you usually do it. "Show All Current Processes", and try unchecking Explorer.exe first. Then maybe try some other stuff too.

Cheers.

Ty :D that shutdown /a thing fixed my problem but the new problem is. that it only released 251 MB so is that average or is it extremely below average? I'm noob at computers XD:mrgreen:

Archived