IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Game Defrag not recognizing

Hi all, Just dl game booster, and wanted to utilize all of its features. However when I click the game defrag tab it shows the demo games, and trial version games that came with the computer but not the game that i recently purchased and own the full version. I am running windows vista on a laptop, and the game is left for dead 2. I was also wondering because L4D2 isn't on that list, if game booster is even recognizing/helping it at all. I appreciate the forum. thank you :D

Hi bham0792,

Until the Game Booster recognizes left for dead 2, you can use "Or click here to select the directory." clickable link to go to the folder to defrag the game.

Cheers.

I would like to be able to save those directories in the future so I don't have to browse it every time.

Regards

Archived