IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Processes

Hey

I was just reading the other dudes post about default processes, and then it occured to me that I could probably get even more out of Gamebooster.

Ive been using it as pure default, literally installed it, defragged and then Ive just been hitting switch to game mode.

I have noticed in my processes though that there are things in there that arent required, like Rapport (Some security thing from HSBC Bank) and my AntiVirus/Firewall (ESET) too. Maybe even more that I dont know about.

I did read in the other thread that you simply type in the process name .exe followed by =1. Well I did that and saved it, rebooted Gamebooster and when I clicked game mode I checked processes and they were still there.

So Im asking, how exactly do I do this? Or have I misunderstood?

And also, if anyone has the time, please take a look at my task manager you can see all my default processes, this is just after starting up my computer.

What processes in there do I not need? I see a few from my graphic card, its an ATi 4870. Obviously I want the card to work properly, but if theres anything that just junk let me know :)

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/7180/64263363.jpg

Theres 2 at the bottom that I couldnt fit in but they are just "System" and "System Idle Process"

Thanks

Archived