IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Having problems closing a few programs.

Yakko

All these fail to close... My guess is it's because there marked as hidden. But I've tried to apply them to check apps and they are not listed. Not under services.

iTunesHelper.exe failed to close

windefender closes service but fails to close program MSASCui.exe

GoogleUpdate.exe failed to close

jusched.exe failed to close

PCMService.exe fails to close

CtHelper.exe fails to close

Hmm... Actually after tinkering a bit I found that Gamebooster for some reason when you press switch to game mode will pop up the background program's to close. But for some reason... It only lists 4 applications even though I have show all current process's. If I unselect then reselect that option it brings up a full list of programs including the ones I want to close. Successfully closing everything exp GoogleUpdate.exe although my guess is it reruns for some reason. But I have to do this every time I want to close down the applications unselect and reselect...

Game Booster 1.4 doesn't work for me on Vista

1.4 doesn't work for me at all. When I click on Gaming Mode, it hangs the program on various processes. I cannot click on Abort, I have to do Ctrl-Alt-Delete and end the process to exit the program.

1.3 worked perfectly for me. Is there anywhere I can download 1.3 that you know of? I've been trying to find a download location using Google, but to no avail.

Archived