IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Supprimer des raccourcis invalides (Remove invalid shortcuts?)

ngispert

Bonjour à tous,

j'utilise Advanced SystemCare et suis très satisfaite..

Je viens de formater mon ordi portable Dell à l'aide du CD d'installation et j'ai (re-)supprimé des logiciels inutiles pour moi comme AOL et COREL

Lorsque je consulte "StartUp Manager", ces deux raccourcis sont indiqués ainsi que d'autres dans le même genre

Ne peut-on pas les supprimer ?

Ces raccourcis ne prennent-ils pas de la place pour rien sur le disque dur,

que je veux garder "propre"..

Merci par avance

I use Advanced SystemCare and am very satisfied ..

I just formatted my Dell laptop using the installation CD and I (re-) deleted useless software to me like AOL and COREL

When I go to "StartUp Manager", these two shortcuts are listed along with others in the same kind

Can not we remove them?

These shortcuts do they not have room for anything on the hard disk

Hi ngispert,

Yes you can remove them using Startup Manager in the Utilities of ASC, but I strongly advise to read all the posts in USAGE of IOBIT PRODUCTS thread.

Please don't think that it is too long as you will get very valuable information there.

There is Advanced Uninstaller software in the Utilities of ASC, and you can uninstall the programs with that software from now on.

Cheers.

merci de votre aide, les logiciels ont bien été désinstallés, il reste pourtant des RACCOURCIS c'est eu que je veux supprimer

EDIT:Google tanslation:

Thank you for your help, the software has been uninstalled, yet it remains the SHORTCUTS it was that I want to delete.

Please right click on any shortcut you wish to delete and choose delete in the right click menu. :-)

If you find it that you have deleted a shortcut by mistake, you can right click on that shortcut in the Recycle Bin, and click Restore to put it back to the place before you have deleted it.

Procedure to delete the shortcuts in Startup folder:

Click Start=> click Programs=>hover over Statup=> right click the shortcut you want to delete=>right click menu appears=> click Delete=>Confirm File Delete window opens=> click Yes button.

Cheers.

Merci, je sais bien supprimer un raccourci qui serait dans mes programmes...

ce sont des raccourcis que j'ai trouvé dans le rapport "Startup manager" d'Avanced et que je ne vois nulle part ailleurs...

je vous explique dans mon premier message que dans Startup manager"" on ne peut les supprimer, et comme je ne sais pas où ils se cachent...

Thank you, I know delete a shortcut that would be in my programs ...

They are the shortcuts that I found in the report "Startup Manager" for Avanced and I do not see anywhere else ...

I said in my first message in Startup Manager "" can not remove them, and as I do not know where they are hiding ...

Hi ngispert,

Sorry, I misunderstood you.

Please run the Statup Manager, right click on the startup item you want to delete and click "Delete Item" or click "Delete Item" on the left pane. If the item still is not deleted, click to "Jump to Entry" and delete the Registry item in the "Registry Editor".

I hope, this time I understood you correctly.:grin:

Cheers.

Archived