IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC Pro changing power settings...

eelhslaw

enoskype

I already read that information and do not see where it is addressing my problem. If it is addressing it is very vague

Let me restate my problem, maybe that will help.

I have a laptop, the power options was set to home office with the setting "turn off - never"

The program keeps changing the setting to "running on batteries - turn all off after 5 minutes"

I want to disable this feature, so that it leave my setting for this alone..

Can this be explained in several simple steps?

The amount of frustration the program is causing is beginning to outweigh the benefits and the cost.

I appreciate any help ...

Hi eelhslaw,

OK, lets do it step by step.

First, adjust your power settings to your liking.

Click Scan button after clicking Diagnose System on the main GUI of ASC.

When the Scan is done, click on the xxProblems found on the right side of System Optimization.

Details: System Optimization window will be opened. On the right pane, there will be items to be optimized.

Select the ones concerning Power Options. Right click on them, and choose Ignore on the right click menu.

Let's see up to here if it is OK. We will continue if it is OK up to here.

I hope this is simple enough to follow up to this step!!!

Cheers.

Archived