IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Gamebooster causing BSOD

Well, anyway my problem is that every time I run game booster and run assassin's creed 2, my computer will BSOD on me, this is only when I run game booster, and I am able to recreate the event.

I run Windows Black edition it's a modified version of professional, I do own a copy of professional, but black is much faster compared to it, anyway, this is just for technical purposes, treat it like I'm using an xp professional =/

Running it on an Acer5920g

Sooooo yeah.... I think it's one of the processors I'm shutting down, anyone know how to pinpoint the exact one?

Hi

I would start with searching (google) for more information on the internet about the services/processes that Game Booster by default stops and see if there's any possibly important processes and try unchecking stuff until you get it right.

You could also try visiting Black Viper's website to find some information about services under "Service Configurations" for you OS.

http://www.blackviper.com/

It's possible that it could be some sort of bug too, but that's not my area though :wink:

Regards

You can open GameBooster.ini file by NotePad and check which services and processes it is stopping and closing under [servicelist_xp] and [CheckedApps].

You have to find out which one is causing BSOD and change the value from one (=1) to zero (=0).

Cheers.

Archived