IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Main tab display problem (Memory corruption?)

WinXP SP3

Latest DirectX

Using Ray's tray tools

Radeon 4850 (10.3 drivers)

I installed Gamebooster, then ran it. In the main tab the first line is corrupted as well as the scroll bar. After I switch to the game defrag tab and back the first line retains the images from the other tab. Scroll bars are unuseable.

I've included a screenshot to help debug.

I searched the forum, but found nothing.

Thanks.

Hi speedyg869,

A clean unistall using BitRemover after uninstall, and re-installing the most recent version may be a remedy.

Please use Default Theme and see if it works.

There are many similar cases reported in the Game Booster section even with screenshots.

Cheers.

Testing...

Hi speedyg869,

A clean unistall using BitRemover after uninstall, and re-installing the most recent version may be a remedy.

Please use Default Theme and see if it works.

There are many similar cases reported in the Game Booster section even with screenshots.

Cheers.

What search terms would I use to find them?

Uninstalled. Reinstalled. Switched from Windows Classic to the Default theme. I can see the scroll bar, but it doesn't move. The first line is still hosed.

Are us using any type of Visual Style. Windowblinds or otherwise?

I don't use Windowblinds any styles. I use the Windows Classic theme which is as simple as it gets.

Archived