IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IObit SmartDefrag Testing Version (2)

I have just received by email the above mentioned Beta Test Version and having installed and run it I found that the analysis only found 13 files 3 Directories and 1 fragmented file. I know that this is not the case. Should I continue to use this program or revert to 4.01?

If you weren't having any crash or hangup issues with the previous version of 4.01 (with filename fetching) then you should continue to use the old version because it will work better for you. The only case for which you should use the version emailed is if you have hangup or crash issues.

If you should be using the newer version with the fix and you are receiving the problem you mentioned, then you need to report that to the smartdefrag forums since there are several other users experiencing that same issue and the more information we have about affected systems, the quicker the programmers can fix it.

Archived