IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Buttons don't display right

Hello,

I've got a weird issue with this piece of software. For some reason it doesn't display any buttons and scrollbars (attached some screenshots)..

I'm using a fresh - one week old - installation of Windows 7 and I don't experience this issue with other applications. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

//EDIT:

Sorry, just found this topic: http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=6734. speedyg869 mentioned he's using the Windows Classic theme which I'm also using. Guess this means it's a bug of Game Booster which I can't fix.

No nothing like that, am using the Windows Classic theme which is included with Windows 7. I've got a netbook so I'm not going to use the Windows 7 Aero theme. Hope that it's fixed in v2.0 because it's a nasty bug.

Archived