IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

I am in unchartered waters.

tjlmbklr

Every since I installed this program and another program called Comodo for a firewall protection. One of the 2 seems to be causing me to lose my wireless connection at random (I think). I also use Network magic to help connect my folders and printers on both my laptop and PC. I guess I am not blaming any of theses softwares yet asking if theirs is any compatibility issues.

Also in the "Security defense" am I supposed to "Select all" on all 3 options and "Apply settings"? I only assume that I am choosing theses as a defense against them onto my laptop/PC; right? Is it possible that I did something wrong in the "Registry Fix". How is one supposed to know what to fix and what not to fix. Should I just hit the fix problems button after I scan. How do you do it and how often do you scan?

TJ

Hi tjlmbklr,

I am not aware of any incompatability of AWC and those programs.

I would suspect Network magic for the reason.

Yes, you are supposed to "Select all" on all 3 options and "Apply settings".

Yes, you do that for defence.

If you don't get any answers elsewhere, it is better to post specific registry and optimization questions at the thread below and ask to Clayton.

http://www.iobit.com/forums/showthread.php?t=176

In general, it is advisable to click "Show Details" and investigate what you are going to fix, and if you don't want any specific one to be fixed or deleted, put it in the "IgnoreList" by right clicking on it and selecting "Add to IgnoreList".

I hope this helps.

Cheers.

Archived