IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Smart Defrag 1.45 USB Drive Problem !!!

Hello

I have Smart Defrag 1.45 my problem is i cant no USB Drive undocking i must exit Smart Defrag and undocking USB Drive and new starting Smart Defrag can you make a new option "No USB" in the Smart Defrag ???

Sorry my english is not perfect GERMAN !!! :-(

Hi AMG, welcome to the IObit Forum.

There is a tiny utility from our member Koster.

The link is in USAGE of IOBIT PRODUCTS thread post #13 Valuable Informative Links .

Safely removing portable hard drives without exiting SmartDefrag or using "Unlocker".

Remove portable safely .

You can also use Unlocker 1.8.9 to unlock a USB drive.

Cheers.

PS. Please do not use links in your signature it is a banning offense.

AMG, I am trying to understand you.:-)

Do you mean you have tried Unlocker and/or the small utility that I mentioned in my previous post and they can not unlock/undock a USB drive? (When your SD is still running on your desktop.)

Cheers.

Hello

Yes this is it !!!

Step by Step my problem:

- i making a backup for my hardrive c: to e: intern

- then starting my usb hardrive n: and copy backup file e: to n:

- then will i undocking the usb hardrive this will not !!!

- close SD and undocking usb hardrive ok

- restart SD

can you make a option in SD for USB hardrives or in a tray icon menu pause funktion ???

info my pc: http://www.sysprofile.de/id21540

8-)8-)8-)

Disk fragmentation is generally main cause of slow and unstable computer performance. Smart Defrag helps defragment your hard drive most efficiently. Smart Defrag not only defragments computer deeply but optimizes disk performance. With "Install it and forget it" feature, Smart Defrag works automatically and quietly in the background on your PC, keeping your hard disk running at its speediest. Slow down, freeze-ups and crashes will be a thing of the past.

Features include:

Easy 2 Use

Install it and forget it. The intuitive interface makes Smart Defrag the ideal utility for complete dummies

Archived