IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Iobit 360

xdev

Hello Guys,

My collegue just installed IOBIT 360 on our production server, since then we cannot RDP to the server. the error message returns invalid IP address or the host name is invalid. does any one know what would be the problem or is IOBIT 360 ment only for pc?

Hello xdev,

And Ive You Shutdown IObit Security 360 then is the problem solved?

Ah the isssue is as stated I can not establish a remote connection to the server so I cannot shutdown iobit 360... unless there is a way I can do this with out rdp

Hi xdev,

We'd really want to help you.

How did your colleague install IS360? Did he install it through remote connection? If not, you can call your colleague to uninstall it to check out whether this connection issue is still there.

You said you can not establish remote connection to the server. Would you please attach some screenshots to show us the details? So we can do further investigation.

Guide for taking screen shots:

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

Either Reply here or contact support@iobit.com is OK.

Thank you in advance and look forward to your reply.

Cheers.

For the information of itobe.

RDP => Remote Desktop Protocol by M$.

The term Remote Desktop refers to a software or an OS feature allowing applications, often including graphical applications, to be run remotely on a server, while being displayed locally.

Cheers.

• 4 weeks later...
Hello Guys,

My collegue just installed IOBIT 360 on our production server, since then we cannot RDP to the server. the error message returns invalid IP address or the host name is invalid. does any one know what would be the problem or is IOBIT 360 ment only for pc?

Dear xdev,

The same words, we'd really want to try this issue out.

However, we tried almost every possible situation for "reproducing" the trouble but failed.

Please provide us some help for further investigation.

1) Turn off Both Real-Time Protection in Protection Module to see whether the error message returns;

2) Uninstall IS360 to see whether error happens;

3) Some screenshot when the issue happens will much helpful.

Guide for taking screen shots:

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/gen...screenshot.htm

Either Reply here or contact support@iobit.com is OK.

Thank you in advance and look forward to your reply again.

Cheers.

Archived