IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

GameBooster only works if you have 2 Gig's of Ram

I have asked a lot of people in different gaming forums about GameBooster. Almost all the time I gat people who say GameBooster will not give you any performance boost unless you have 2 gigs of ram or under. If you have 4 gigs of ram or more, you have more than enough ram and GameBooster will not help.

What do the experts say to this?

And does it matter is you have win xp 32 bit or win 7 64 bit.. How about a 64 bit version of GameBooster?

Hi DarkPhoenix,

I do not agree with those guys, as Game Booster does not only frees RAM, but closes unnecessary background services and processes of your choice to make available more CPU. Not to mention the defrag ability of GB for the Games to be played.

Game Booster works with 32 bit and 64 bit Windows.

You can try and see yourself if there is any difference before and after using Game Booster.

The latest version 1.5 has a glitch of not remembering the checked applications.

Try 1.45, although it does not have a 1-click function, it works as designed.

Cheers.

When someone says they don't need Game Booster because their rig is so fast, I always reply, why not run it? Common sense indicates that more computer resources are ALWAYS better. And that's what game Booster gives you.

It's that simple.

It may be true that slower computers will benefit more, But it's also true that ALL computers will benefit from Game Booster.

• 2 weeks later...

Game Booster

Hai everybody, i am a new member to forums, so i am intereseted

and want to gain knowledge on this topics..........................thank u

EDIT:

same as :

LG Appliances

Hai everybody, i am a new member to forums, so i am intereseted

and want to gain knowledge on this topics..........................thank u

Spambot-banned.

Archived