IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Problems with the V1.5

Ok, first... Hello to everyone!

now, I been using Game Booster since it came out and i have no problems until now, i have a HP with Win7. the 1.4 run perfectly and it's very useful but the newest version has a big issue.

Once i install it (wich take more than usual) i notice the new Shortcut to gaming mode (wich i think it's great) i didn't use it the first time. I ran the program like always and i noticed the GB doesn't remember the last cfg after the first time and so on. So i exit the program and exec thru the shortcut to gaming mode, but the program colapse after switching and i was unable to reopen it. i have to boot my pc for recover the closed process, i try it again and the same, even after i reboot if i switch to gaming mode thru the shortcut GB doesn't recover at all!

I have to return to 1.4 for keep using it, i don't know to much about this but i just want to share my prob so to know if there's any1 else with the same glitch.

Thanks see ya all!

Hi suspeso,

Thanks for sharing your experience.

The rememberence glitch is known and will be corrected in the next release, but the crash of GB is new.

If you have any kind of a report or even a screenshot, it will be helpful for IObit to remedy the problem.

Cheers.

Archived