IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

I don't get Error message but it also won't fully defrag

So I tried to install and run v1.45 today and the analyzed report initially said 300 or so files were fragmented. Ran the suggested defrag only and got the number down to 28 files fragmented but now can't get it below that. I tried to change the exclude files larger than size to 10gb and to unclick it altogether but no dice. It's still 14.29% fragmented :(

I'm running XP sp3 and I was able to defrag my other two drives without incident.

I'd love to send you the error message but it doesn't generate one...it just says 28 files require defrag...

Abunch of the files are .msp files in the windows\installer folder and other clusters are in local settings for firefox and picasa2. Two files are .exe in system volume information folder. The largest size is 327.17mb

Thanks!

Archived