IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

NVIDIA Display Driver Error

This is the message I get when I switch back to "Normal Mode" from "Gaming Mode".

"Display driver NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 257.21 stopped responding and has successfully recovered."

This is the only time I ever get this error message.

:sad:

Hi Meremoth,

When you are Switching to Gaming Mode, please untick the box corresponding to NVIDIA.

Cheers.

Wow, do you really think I am that stupid? I am almost insulted by your response. Maybe you're being sarcastic? Or perhaps you think all your customers are idiots?

But I digress...

There is no processes getting shutdown that are in anyway linked or corresponding to anything NVIDIA.

Wait, let me check and see if I have my PC plugged in.

Oh yeah, I'm on the Internet, so it must be.... duuuuuhhhh....

Wow, do you really think I am that stupid? I am almost insulted by your response. Maybe you're being sarcastic? Or perhaps you think all your customers are idiots?

But I digress...

There is no processes getting shutdown that are in anyway linked or corresponding to anything NVIDIA.

Wait, let me check and see if I have my PC plugged in.

Oh yeah, I'm on the Internet, so it must be.... duuuuuhhhh....

You need to calm down. You asked for help and you lambaste those that help you.

If you are not shutting down an Nvidia process via Game Booster, that what do you think is happening? If game Booster isn't doing it, than go to some other forum jerk.

Trust me, YOU are causing this by shutting an Nvidia process down and you are too ignorant to realize it.

Forget the computer, plug in your brain.

I have 2 words for you.... Anger Management.

Archived