IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

turbo boost

ds123

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Zillion, although I understood the question of how to start Turbo Boost automatically with Windows start part of it, please explain "After reboot PC TurboBoost each time should be included hands. And should be or at me so?" part.

Cheers.

• 3 months later...

I have ASC pro for my windows 7 system. The Turbo boost comes on automatically on reboot. I just bought an XP machine for backup, and installed ASC pro today. Had it configued exactly like my W7. However, the Turbo Boost on this latest version does not come on automatically like the older ASC pro I have on my W7 machine. Sounds like just the opposite of what you said. Any ideas?

I have ASC pro for my windows 7 system. The Turbo boost comes on automatically on reboot. I just bought an XP machine for backup, and installed ASC pro today. Had it configued exactly like my W7. However, the Turbo Boost on this latest version does not come on automatically like the older ASC pro I have on my W7 machine. Sounds like just the opposite of what you said. Any ideas?

Hi lsjimm,

Welcome here.

Which version do you use on your windows 7 system?

As I know, Turbo Boost in Advanced System Care 3 does not have this function that starting automatically on reboot. It's coming soon in Advanced System Care 4.

Thank you for your feedback.

Cheers.

Archived