IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

windows update

FLAGATORS

I ran the IOBIT SECURITY and it told me I had a security Hole... it was being caused by Microsoft. NET Framwork 2.0 Service Pack 2 Security Update for Windows 2000, Win XP etc., (kb974417) Security Bulletin ID M509-061

Do you know anything about this??? It will not let me simply delete it under Windows Explorer and it did not have a repair on it like other up grades. IOBIT Security tried to run a patch to repair it and it failed unsuccessfully.

Help me if you can. I was told not to approve any further updates that are NET FRAMEWORK from Microsoft. Is this true? I ran HiJack and it didn't show up here.

Thank you very much

FlaGators Joyce

I ran the IOBIT SECURITY and it told me I had a security Hole... it was being caused by Microsoft. NET Framwork 2.0 Service Pack 2 Security Update for Windows 2000, Win XP etc., (kb974417) Security Bulletin ID M509-061

Do you know anything about this??? It will not let me simply delete it under Windows Explorer and it did not have a repair on it like other up grades. IOBIT Security tried to run a patch to repair it and it failed unsuccessfully.

Help me if you can. I was told not to approve any further updates that are NET FRAMEWORK from Microsoft. Is this true? I ran HiJack and it didn't show up here.

Thank you very much

FlaGators Joyce

Hello FLAGATORS,

In reply to "IOBIT Security tried to run a patch to repair it and it failed unsuccessfully." mentioned in your thread, is there any error message when the repair failed. If so, please send us the screen shot so that we can further help you?

Thanks for your support of IObit:-)

Archived