IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Upgrade definitions offline

fitzj

I have iorbit running on my pc which is not connected to the Internet. I wanted to upgrade the latest definitions download.

How do I do this successfully if I am not connected to the Internet.

Can I download the definitions and load them manually.

If possible can you give me link to these definitions.

should work on free version to, did you follow direction from the readme.txt file?

How to use the offline database?

1, Check the icon of IObit Security 360 in system tray, right-click it and choose "Exit".

2, Copy and paste these two files (Core.def and Addition.def) to IObit Security 360 program files and directories (Usually path: "C:\Program Files\IObit\IObit Security 360").

3, Rerun IObit Security 360.

should work on free version to, did you follow direction from the readme.txt file?

How to use the offline database?

1, Check the icon of IObit Security 360 in system tray, right-click it and choose "Exit".

2, Copy and paste these two files (Core.def and Addition.def) to IObit Security 360 program files and directories (Usually path: "C:\Program Files\IObit\IObit Security 360").

3, Rerun IObit Security 360.

Followed the letter exactly and it over wrote the two existing files.

It shows December 2009 when last upgraded and when I try to run iorbit it does not start to check. Open up ok.

i'm sorry that it's not working for you. the only other recommendation i can think of, is to do a fresh install (completely uninstall/reinstall)

maybe a mod or admin will be able to further assist you

Thanks for your help anyway.

Regards

Archived