IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Removal of Admdt cookie's

CBR9

Was having considerable problem deleting two admdt cookies with System Care Pro. Would find the cookies, say it removed them, but every new scan would show them back. Other spy ware removal programs were doing the same thing, would remove, but right back with new scan.

The program that finally got them removed for me was Mil Shield. On the first go. Might be something to be considering adding to the toolbox. I am no way connected with Mil Shield, except in recommending a program that worked for me and might solve a problem for some here.

I believe the problem removing the cookies were that they were hidden in the Index.dat files, and Mil Shield can do this. Might be another option for this, but this works.. and I can't knock success.

Your mileage may vary.

Archived