IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Hard Drive Cleaner's ..

Jamie67

Hi all .. was wondering if any one had any ideas on a free and safe cleaner .. I was using Evidence Eliminator (free 30 day trial) and really liked it .. is there a free download for this anywhere .. ?? .. If not .. Is there anything out there that is as good and safe to use .. (and free to use) .. Thanks for you're time in advance ..

Toolbox

Hello Jamie67,

We'd like to introduce IObit Toolbox to you. IObit Toolbox is like a Swiss army knife, with more than 20 computer tools in one place, you have more than 20 powers to diagnose and fix PC problems, including cleaning, optimizing, repairing, security and fully control.

Regarding the important function of Cleaner part, there are five features which can meet your satisfaction of cleaning are involved Registry Cleaner, Privacy Sweeper, IObit Sweeper, Disk Cleaner, File Shredder.

Please try to download IObit Toolbox through the link below:

http://www.iobit.com/toolbox.html

Thanks.

iobit toolbox is a stand alone application, meaning it doesn't require installing so you can copy it to a usb drive and take it anywhere...the folder contains 2 folders, a readme.txt and the main program.

Completely portable, no installation required

IObit toolbox requires 0 installation. You can take it along with you in any portable devices, like flash disk, to solve PC problems anytime and anywhere. Also it eats little room in your disk.

@ jamie67

Hi jamie67,

If you extract the content of IObit Toolbox zip file to a folder named as you like ( For example Jamie Toolbox) and that's it, it is ready to be used.

Double-click the Toolbox.exe or, you can create a shortcut from right-click menu, to be used on the desktop.

If you would like to name the Toolbox as Jamie Toolbox, please change (opening it with Notepad) the content (add Jamie after = sign) of title.ini in the logo folder as below.

[Toolbox]

Title=Jamie

You can use the attached logo.png file (same as your avatar) as your logo in the Toolbox, if you copy it into the logo folder as logo.png.

Toolbox program GUI will be seen as it is in the other Attached Tumbnail (Jamie.jpg).:grin:

Enjoy it!

Cheers.

Thank's Pyrath and enoskype .. got it done .. this program works really well .. seen a big change after I used it .. I have some other cleaners downloaded since I have the toolbox now could I ask you which one of these I don't need anymore ..

AVG free 9.0 ..

Super antispy ..

Ccleaner ..

Advanced system care ..

Speedy fox ..

Auslogics Disc Defrag ..

Hijack this ..

Revo uninstaller ..

Speccy ..

Wise Disk cleaner free ..

Iobit_ToolBox ..

Thanks for taking a look at this .. :-)