IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Updating

nebrok

To avoid problems that we all know having to format the hard disk for problems with the system, in my case XP, I decided to install on another HD IS360 present in my computer. So far ok for incremental updates but since that was released a new version, mine is 1.41, I aggiornarlmi to the new but unfortunately the upgrade is successful because the installer looks for the program to C: \ while the mine it is in D: \. Since there is no choice as I can work around that obstacle? Thank you all.

Hi nebrok,

I didn't understand if you tried manually to update the version of IS360 or an automatic update is in question.

Please correct me if I am wrong, your system is in C: drive, but you wanted to install IS360 to D: drive, is this assumption correct?

If it is correct, you can use IS360 Portable option in Tools section of IS360.

Cheers.

Archived