IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IE8 barred 1 billion malware downloads

usefullll

i read about that a week or two ago (or whenever that report came out)

the thing is, 1 million downloads being blocked is really a small percent when you think of the total amount of possible malware out there...

i mean it is the World Wide Web lol

funny thing is microsoft is actually heading IE in a good direction to catch up with other browsers... like getting a lot of good publicity and such

and bragging about having a gain in users in the last 2 months rather than the steady decline they have been having in the last few years...

but with that said, i did check out that IE9 preview

and from what i saw they are headed in the right direction...

and id say they have pretty much caught up to other browsers and i cant wait till the actual beta comes out in a month or so, so i can test out the full browser

(btw i hate IE so this is kind of a stretch for me to say lol)

Yeah it's old news, you're pretty much correct and indeed heading in a good direction as well as numerous improvements.

It's seems IE does worth a try when the beta's out. :wink:.. all the best to IE!

i read about that a week or two ago (or whenever that report came out)

the thing is, 1 million downloads being blocked is really a small percent when you think of the total amount of possible malware out there...

i mean it is the World Wide Web lol

funny thing is microsoft is actually heading IE in a good direction to catch up with other browsers... like getting a lot of good publicity and such

and bragging about having a gain in users in the last 2 months rather than the steady decline they have been having in the last few years...

but with that said, i did check out that IE9 preview

and from what i saw they are headed in the right direction...

and id say they have pretty much caught up to other browsers and i cant wait till the actual beta comes out in a month or so, so i can test out the full browser

(btw i hate IE so this is kind of a stretch for me to say lol)

Archived