IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Game Booster defragging problem

Okay well when I go to defrag it I choose the folder for example since im using it for War Rocks I choose the War Rocks folder than Game Booster anylizes the files and when its done thers like 300 or more files for my one game and so i click Defrag and well it starts defragging the file thats at the very bottom and i can have Game Booster running for like half hour and it hasnt even defragged anything. What am I doing wrong or is it supposed to take really long.

PS. My largest fragments is 121 (i dont know wat that means) and my largest file in that list is 29.32mb and my smallest is

2 fragments (like 20 files) and 16.77KB is it supposed to take log to defrag.

Hi cris12821,

Try using Smart Defrag and see if it stops at a specific file and at which file it stops.

If you are doing something else during the defrag of GB, when GB defragging what else is open or what other programs are used during defrag?

Please give more information about your OS, security software and your hardware.

Also, screenshots will be helpful to analyze your problem.

Cheers.

Archived