IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

What Trojan Remover?

ascot

well most of you know it?

(Trojan Remover is designed specifically to disable/remove Mal-ware without the user having to manually edit system files or the Registry. The program also removes the additional system modifications some Mal-ware carries out which are ignored by standard anti virus and Trojan scanners.)

probly rate it highly..been a while since i used it.as i am a IOBIT fan and depend on it to do the job..

so just to see how good it is (ioBIT) i installed there latest model of Trojan remover. #30 day trial version...and the data base updated.ran it .you can see the result in my captured attachment

so i need not of bothered !

and if one regards this application as a top Trojan checker and malware application..then you would not be with out IOBIT 360..

and i think its getting better and better

so please for the ones who are looking at it IOBIT 360.

TRY IT.

i think you would not be sorry you did try it...

Archived