IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Used Ignore, now want to restore

yjsk2100

Hi. I have been using IOBit 360 for a while now. Two days ago I ran the PC Security Analysis. It found I needed to run a scan which I did. I also had some items to clean and then it found 1 security hole. Looked it up and it was Microsoft Visual C++2008 Redistributable Packaging (KB973924). Tried to fix it twice but no such luck so I just clicked Ignore. I then went to WU and there was the Microsoft Visual C++ for install. I installed it, then went back to IOBit to see if the security hole could be fixed but since I had ignored it I can't find it. Keeps saying I still have 1 security hole

How do I go about restoring the ignore so I can fix it? Hope I made sense and any help given to me will be greatly appreciated. :?::?:

• 2 weeks later...

Thought I had better give an update. I did a clean uninstall and re-install. Ran the scan and the security hole was still there. I rebooted, ran another scan and it was gone.

Thanks for the help, advice, and the solution to my problem

Archived