IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Virtual Memory being used up

nandrews

I have a recent Win7 PC purchase. But a previous Win7 PC has been showing virtual memory errors after running for around 24 - 48 hours.

I have to log out/log in or reboot to return to normal.

I have suspected either or both of IOBit Security 360 or IOBit Advanced System Care 3 were responsible.

Now having the new PC and installed much the same utilities as the older one I am getting the same condition after 24 - 48 hours running!

The error messages are:-

"Exception EOSError in module rtl120.bpl at 0002A989 System error Code 8

Not enough storage is available to process this command"

"Exception EReadError ijn module rtl120.bpl at 0004E4F6

Error reading CheckTree_SelectPath.Indent: System Error. Code 8

Not enough storage is available to process this command"

I also get the following errors when trying to run Media Player and Task Manager after about 24 -48 hours

Using Media Player

"(filename) Sever execution failed"

Task Manager

"The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142). Click OK to close the application."

Can anyone suggest what might be the problem.

I can't understand that 6Gb virttual memory is getting used up

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Nigel

Hi nandrews,

It is known that in certain combinations of hardware/software, it is the culprit of having IS360 run for long times.

IObit is aware of it and most probably it will be solved in version 2.

Try closing IS360 once or twice during that time and see if it is the same.

The memory should be retrieved.

Cheers.

Thanks Enoskype,

I will try that.

I have found that I can recover the situation temporarily by closing down the two IOBit utilities. But in time the problem occurs again and there is no other background program I can close. So I am then forced to logout/login again.

But I guess maybe, even tho' IS360 is closed, the 'damage is done'.

I will try closing IS360 in future as soon I have restarted and see what effect that has.

Thanks

Nigel

Archived