IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

System Volume Information

ha14

Is it possible to add a feature regarding deleteing System Volume Information. Well in my case after revealing hidden folders from windows explorer i still dont see it, but they are eating 70 go of space and access is denied to this file. How ASC can help in this matter. I used another soft treesize pro to locate it.

Is it possible to add a feature regarding deleteing System Volume Information.

i agree, i would be helpful.

they are eating 70 gigs of space

windows has a built in utility to help delete system volume information.

start->programs->accessories->system tool->disk cleanup...at the main screen click more options->system restore...it will delete all, except for the most current one

Yap as you said will be a good option, also this file in my case its on my second hard drive that i use it to store files and do not have the windows os. I succeeded in unhiding this file by using the following command

cacls " D :\System Volume Information" /D /R UserName

It has 3 files

_restore{C759B6D1-A45A-4B3E-889A-525650BF3B41}

CHKDSK

Trcking

But each of one of them do not make 70go, or if i right click on System Volume Information and choose property then it tells me there is 70go files!!

Archived