IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

any known major problems?

just installed game booster 2 beta thing. the looks is enough to capture me haha.:mrgreen:

BUUUTTT.. i play a multiple games, like WolfTeam from Aeriagames and Softnex

World of Warcaft.

Guild Wars

Age of Empires 2.

and so on. i know this was designed for old computers and stuff but it still works wonders on this crappy vista i got.

buut i would like to know if there are ANY major issues that would cause my comp to crash and probolly need re-storing back a couple days or to factory. that second one i doubt but you never can be to sure.

please let me know before i turn this thing on. if you have experianced any problems if you use it with these programs and ones alike it. so i know ahead of time what im risking and what to expect. i know its in beta and alot can go wrong and not alot is known . but what is known can be usefull :)

aaaaand now im rambling :!: :!: :oops: :oops: haha so plz let me know.

No problems for me...

But, it is beta so stuff could go wrong, but im pretty sure Iobit tests the beta before releasing to public.

And it does do wonders, but not much for me, :sad: but i guess thats my own fault for having 15 programs running at the same time. :-P

But that said there should not be any problems, that wouldw result in a crash, i there has a few individual incidents, but any general problems.

Also pretty much everything it does can be reverted.

-Tyjuji

Archived