IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Errors On Top Of Errors

Slaylem

IOBit crashed today while I was in the middle of something else. I wish I had gotten more information about these error messages that started popping up but they were popping up about once per second nonstop until I managed to close Systemcare and IOBit. I can tell you they were making reference to IOBit's RAM Booster or whatever (I can't access the program now to get the proper name of it) and saying that there is not enough CPU% to complete the task or something. I have restarted my system. I am running WindowsXP. Now when I open Advanced Systemcare, the main window is almost unreadable. It is an off-white color with white text and a few random boxes. Nothing is responsive when I mouse over it or click on it except for Help.

Archived