IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Latest update affects iTunes [Temporarily SOLVED]

tony13ny

After recent update for Advanced SystemCare I was not able to open iTunes. Seems it conflicts with Bonjour (sharing app. within iTunes). Only after removing ASC, iTunes is now working properly. Please advise, as I would like to use both programs.

not sure i agree with that conclusion. you should not have to disable bonjour (sharing app. within iTunes) in order to open and use iTunes. i can only speak from my experience in uninstalling ASC (after recent update) and reinstalling iTunes, iTunes now works properly. please note that i was able to reinstall ACS afterwards, and now program doesn't seem to affect itunes. not exactly sure why, but may have been the initial update causing issue.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived