IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

This is for enoskype!

oneeyejack

???????????

hi oneeyejack

Please stop these trolling tactics immediately.

Thank you

solbjerg

Hello sir. I do not understand "trolling tactics" , but if you tell me what that means I will stop. I do not want to cause any problems or break any rules on this site, but you must help me. There are weird things happening to me and I only want to help solve them. I will do what ever it takes to cooperate with administrators. You must believe me. I'm not a spammer. I have told you how I'm connecting to this site and my reasons. My PC is clean! I need your help. Thank you. PS if posting this topic is trolling then just delete it. It's the only way I knew to send screen print that enoskype asked me for.

Hi

We don't have time for this, please stop saying the same thing over and over again and please stop the incessant PM'ing to members, moderators and administrators.

There must be something wrong at your end!!

solbjerg

p.s. as for trolling tactics - look it up!

Hello sir. I do not understand "trolling tactics" , but if you tell me what that means I will stop. I do not want to cause any problems or break any rules on this site, but you must help me. There are weird things happening to me and I only want to help solve them. I will do what ever it takes to cooperate with administrators. You must believe me. I'm not a spammer. I have told you how I'm connecting to this site and my reasons. My PC is clean! I need your help. Thank you. PS if posting this topic is trolling then just delete it. It's the only way I knew to send screen print that enoskype asked me for.

I'm not a Troll!

Hi

We don't have time for this, please stop saying the same thing over and over again and please stop the incessant PM'ing to members, moderators and administrators.

There must be something wrong at your end!!

solbjerg

p.s. as for trolling tactics - look it up!

Hello solbjerg!!

This is certainly not what I am!! Please do not spend any more of your time on this. Thank you! I'm trying my best to solve all this threw PM's

http://curezone.com/forums/troll.asp

Archived