IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

SVCHost & Others Keep Seeming Suspicious to Me ...

Socket7

Hi! I'm trying to post my report of possible hijacks but I don't think I'm doing it right ... so I'm tryingg this other way of making a new thread. I'm new to this whole thing ... but I've spent about a month now investigating my suspicions but I still don't know HOW to replace the MS files that I think are hijacked with pure and clean versions.

Also, I'm unable to directly DL updates or malware killers/scanners--I have to do it by using another computer, saving it on a flash drive, THEN save it to my computer. Really, really suspicious of CVRSS, SVCHosts, WININIT, WINLOGON (maybe it's WINLOGIN), and even the EXPLORER. Then I find other things ... and I can't even trace WHERE in the world in System32 my Wininit & Winlogon/Winlogin files are unless I'm in SAFE mode--and the path is spelled out in Japanese-looking letters. Really, suspicious of all of this ....:shock::shock:

Archived