IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Can Game Booster use game controllers and Xpadder?

nisen

Hi first of all im a lefty and use a laptop (with shoddy island style keyboard) to game on, and more comfortable with xbox 360 controller anyway, so use the application Xpadder to map keyboard/mouse functions (which may/may not have anything to do with this)

I installed Game Booster 2.0 initially excited to see in the game controller category in tools (think up till then the controller already hadnt been registering inside the program interface) and this app detected the xbox 360 controller straight off plus in Properties was a Test and Settings with calabration wizard in settings all picking up the controllers buttons and sticks

The problem as suggested is it doesnt otherwise detect the controllers buttons or sticks *and* as long as game boosters running neither does any game, regardless if game modes been turned on yet

So would one of the admins or techs know what could be going on here? Is it xpadder itself, or just any controller support thats automatically put on the unecessary services/programs list for optimal performance. Appreciate any help

LOL wasnt running xpadder as an adminstrator! starting the program that way seems to resolve it :razz:

the xpadder.exe was unchecked btw, but will have to load up a game to see if its really fixed. Will update later, Thanks for your help masterblaster

Yea its all working fine now, works with steam too

On related note is the paid Premium version worth the $10

The only tangible gain imagined is the 'game box' but are the others benefit much improvement? the popup just says

* Enable enhanced services detection and save more system resources

* Enable system tweak and get top performance for your gaming

* Remove news and advertisiment

* Control advice section

* Add unlimited games to game box

* Free technical support

as for the game box, not sure how much benefit this is, since its just as easy starting a game from a standard desktop shortcut isnt it?

Yea its all working fine now, works with steam too

as for the game box, not sure how much benefit this is, since its just as easy starting a game from a standard desktop shortcut isnt it?

I agree. I paid for GB2 and would like the option of turning off Game Box. I don't see a need for it either. Resources are resources.

Do you use the daily builds of Xpadder?

Archived