IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Game Booster Pro 2 vs Advanced Systemcare Pro

Jessedb07

Hi, I've been thinking of purchasing one of these products from you (or both?) but have had a hard time finding independent reviews of your software from legitimate, established websites.

If you could answer a couple of my questions, it would be of great help in determining if I should purchase your products.

1. Does Advanced SystemCare PRO include what Game Booster 2 PRO offers, pluse more, or are these two different setups? If I just want to increase game performance, am I better off with one over the other?

2. Can you provide me with links to independent reviews of your products, aside from the many sites that are just trying to sell your products through their websites?

THIS post by Administrator wozofoz is not an independent review but gives you a good idea of the differences in the programs.

To answer your first question, ASC has Turbo Boost which has similar function to what GameBooster 2 does but with much less functions. For the sole Game performance, Game Booster is better but for overall PC performance, ASC is far better and can not be compared with GB.

Cheers.

Yes, I've read that information when I was looking at the product reviews. Though you did seem to answer my first question for me.

Though without a legit review of the product, I don't know if I'm just throwing away my money, so I'll wait to see if someone can respond to my second question.

I am not sure about the independency of the companies, but perhaps you would like to have a look to the Authoritative Comments in THIS page. They are not sellers of IObit products, I suppose.

A quote from MajorGeeks:

Advanced SystemCare Free has a one-click approach to help protect, repair, clean, and optimize your PC. With over 20 MILLION downloads since 2006, this fantastic, award-winning, free PC repair software is a "must-have" tool for your computer.

20 million downloads... How many of them could be wrong?

Please read the concerned particular software posts in USAGE of IOBIT PRODUCTS thread to have a better idea of the usage of IObit products.

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, I actually tried both free versions of ASC3 and Gamebooster. I enjoyed both and yes, they really are two different programs but with a few slight features in common.

This was a great way to help myself as I had the exact same questions and concerns as you do.

I was able to try them out independantly of one another and together. I opted to go with both. Even though they have a few common features, the features operate at different degrees.

I found that (for me at least) the two programs compliment one another quite well and I wouldn't want to have one over the other. I use my computer for business and games and these independant programs (from the same maker IObit) really do help. Not to mention that if after you try them out you decide to go premium on one or both, the cost we are talking here are very reasonable, considering like programs.

Your really getting the most bang for your buck. I use the programs daily with great satisfaction. I ended up going premium on the GameBooster for an unheard of crazy low price, are you ready, get this...I paid $4 to get Gamebooster's full program!!! I decided to stay with the Free version of ASC, as it offers myself really all I need, that being said. The extras It comes with in the full version are quite good and I may actually upgrade at a later date. But for now the free version is all I need.

Hope this personal info, gave you some help in deciding.:idea:

Archived