IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

added option required

jc2259

unless I have missed something in testing the Beta version (downloaded 1st November 2010), It would be good to see two things added to what I reckon is a great piece of software which I will find very useful.

One:-

I use Windows 7 ultimate, it would be nice if the program can make the directory selected as protected to be invisible as if it were a windows system folder/file.

Two:-

When the program has loaded, the ability to select a hidden / protected directory and see a list of files in said directory would be helpful, otherwise one has to unprotect then use windows explorer and then re-protect if you get my meaning.

Regards,

jc2259

for the 2nd suggestion,

I think, it'll be good if this program has another option, let's say Turn off protection

So if users want to access the protected folder, they just simply choose this option, in stead of removing them from the list or disable all protection in the option menu.

• 1 month later...

Include in the Iobit Toolbox

It would be nice to include this program in the Iobit Toolbox so that everything is in one location. This appears to be a great tool as I have tried numerous other folder protection software and none have been satisfactory. I also agree with all of the other suggestions put forth in this forum.

By the way, how does one become a Top Tester? I have used the program to lock my data files before shutting down and then unlocking them after I have booted up the PC. I am using Windows 7 Home Edition and have not experienced any problems so far.

Thanks,

Joyce

Archived