IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

lost online service

tallman1948

I have used ASC on my old vista 32 bit system with success and satisfaction. When I recently installed it on my new

win 7 64 bit system, after getting it set up, I could not go online anymore with that computer. I can still get email on outlook, but IE will not find anything or connect to my homepage. where do I go from here? It has cleaned out my old system restore points so I can't go there, but there must be some adjustment that I need to make on the ASC that I just don't know...

Hi tallman1948,

Most probably you have installed ASC version 3.7.2.

I would read the enoskpe's note: for Temporary solution in the first post of Advanced SystemCare 3.7.2 is released thread and follow the procedure.

Then, install the most recent version (ASC 3.7.3 which is released yesterday) from the first post of Advanced SystemCare 3.7.3 is released thread.

Cheers.

Archived