IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Re:iobit security 360

itjustworks

Hello everyone~first of all, let me say that I am NOT having a problem , I just wanted to give my thoughts on the 360 program. I know it sounds crazy, but I have a computer that I test out viruses, spyware, and other malicious programs on, and see what removal programs work the best. I do not know if any of you have ever heard of a website called finally fast(or seem the commercials), but they claim to make you're computer faster. Anyway, I downloaded all their programs that would claim to speed up your computer(speed scan pro, internet performance scan, among others), and installed. Then I downloaded a malicious program called error nuker, and installed that also. Then I downloaded Anti malware programs such as:malwarebytes, spybot search and destroy, and adaware. let me say that with all the anti malware programs I ran, after installing the malicious programs, iobit 360 was the only program that not only found everything, but also removed everything. Congrats to iobit, a job well done.

Archived