IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

gamebooster help?

dablazer

Hey, so i downloaded gamebooster v.2.1 hopeing that it would increase my performance on minecraft. so i switched to gameboost mode,used it, it played very wel, and now, i cant get it to restore my programs. its suck at like 1% or whatever the tiny little dot is. help?

Hey, so i downloaded gamebooster v.2.1 hopeing that it would increase my performance on minecraft. so i switched to gameboost mode,used it, it played very wel, and now, i cant get it to restore my programs. its suck at like 1% or whatever the tiny little dot is. help?

Hi dablazer,

Do you mean after you back to normal mode, some programs did not restore?

Would you please tell us what are they?

Thank you in advance.

Cheers.

no i mean that i wanted to go back to normal mode and it would do anything nothing restored it was just like at a loading screen for restore and none of my things restored. i didnt know what to do so i uninstalled it but i want to get it again for the benefits. plus the programs still didnt restore. it was stuck at 0%. please help me because i want to buy it very bad because it helps alot but i'm not going to if this keeps happening.

no i mean that i wanted to go back to normal mode and it would do anything nothing restored it was just like at a loading screen for restore and none of my things restored. i didnt know what to do so i uninstalled it but i want to get it again for the benefits. plus the programs still didnt restore. it was stuck at 0%. please help me because i want to buy it very bad because it helps alot but i'm not going to if this keeps happening.

Hi dablazer,

Would you please take a screenshot when it was at a loading screen.

Sorry for the issue and we really want to help you find out the reason and solve it.

Cheers.

Archived