IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced SystemCare - Internet Booster

rsxus

i've recently installed and used the internet booster program, and for some reason, it has DRAMATICALLY REDUCED my internet speed when i optimized it. i did use the test it provided to determine the bandwidth. i hit the restore button to bring the bandwidth back to normal but my internet is still really slow. is there a way to undo what the program did, or is there another program that can fix this

• 4 weeks later...

I am having issue as well after using the Internet booster, and got the same thing, and also it started making my computer crash on rebooting as well, and it never did that until I used the Internet Optimizer, since then I found a program that optimizes the internet connection that works right, it is called SG-TCPOptimizer, here is the url to it if this helps:

http://www.speedguide.net/downloads.php

You can get it from speedguide.net

Now to get the computer to stop crashing on reboot, I still havent been able to fix that issue since using the Internet booster from Iobit.

Okay I think I got the crashing on booting and rebooting fixed, I have windows vista home premium 32bit, and ran the disc for install and instead of install I went to repair windows and did that, and the log had something messing up the boot stuff and now it is fixed, I guess somehow the Internet optimizer whacked out or something and messed up something to keep the startup from starting up right. After running the repair from the O/S disc, all now seem okay, I still used the TCPOptimizer, and now internet is faster, I hope this helps all with internet speed issues.

Thanks

Vulcan

Archived