IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IOBIT Security 360 FAILED

ballader1

No crack advertising

I have deleted your link because your Youtube page also contains video instructions on 'cracking' software.

Do not try to use this forum to advertise your Youtube page.

Aside from that your video was a complete shambles, the family was all talking in the background and I couldn't understand what you were saying.

You had other security software running while doing your 'testing'

Your computer screen was completely full of software icons, probably cracked, and it froze before you did any real testing.

You then said "the computer can't be used now" and that was the end of the video

I suggest you do your homework rather than wasting our time.

I am Not ADVERTISING MY YOUTUBE PAGE and CRACKED SOFTWARE?

Hi,

This is not for advertising my YouTube page, because I am already fine with the amount of subscribers and views I have. Cracking Tutorials? That's another part of my YouTube page, I am talking about the video here. In this test I used a Virtual Machine which is separated from the original computer. In 2:33 we saw a Kaspersky Internet Security alert, simply because I forgot to disable it before I started:roll:. As you can clearly see I disabled it and since it is separated from the VM, IObit didn't have any conflict with it and also Kaspersky can't intergrate itself on the VM, only the webguard. Now, in what pc did I have a lot of icons? On my host i guess, but even that is not much. The VM didn't have any icons except the folder with the Utilities and the Recycle Bin. My VM probably froze, because of the high CPU usage and Memory Usage thanks to the malware that bypassed IObit. I am asking for the reason that IObit failed like this. Now the reason that I am asking: I HAVE NEVER SEEN A PRODUCT FAIL THAT BAD, SO I GUESS IT IS SOME SORT OF A BUG.

Archived