IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IS360 last update

blacksea

When you update IS360 you will not be get known if IS360 is uptodate or not. It will only show the date when you 'tried/or did' update. What I mean is, that I just installed IS360 again for the Spyware Removal. It needed to be updated. And when I updated, I accidentally clicked on cancel. So it did not updated. But IS360 is still saying that my last update was 1 minute ago rather than saying it is still not updated or outdated. So saying that my last update was 1 minute ago, gives a clue that actually IS360 is uptodate. So the actuall problem is that even if I have canceled the update, it still says that I have updated it.

Suggestion: db version should be seen when hover over system tray.

Hi blacksea,

Although the definition version can be seen when you click square Scan button on the left of the GUI, it will be very useful if the db version is seen in the hover over hint of the system try icon.

You are right though, if the update is not finalized, it should not show the new update date (time).

Cheers.

Archived