IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IObit SmartDefrag: Possible problem.

Dear Sir:

For the past week i have observed a problem connecting to my internet providers site. The problem appears to be something with the defragmenter,

when it stars soon as the computer is ready to go. It only started with the problem last week. Till than it was working O.K. Now i have turned the outo start off and since than i have no problems with getting connected to the net. Last week i had picked up some Trojan horses too, that where removed by Windows Deffender, but i had to reset the providers address because it was changed by the horsey. Since than i got the problem. I also have your other program Advanced WindowsCare V2 Personal. It did not pick up the problem.

Should i remove SmartDefrag and reinstall? Something may have happend to it in the repair process?

Could you please advise me as to how to proceed.

Yhank you for your time and kind cooperation!

Yours: A.Stephan Lanczi.

same here, learned to get around it

I've had it since the last beta update.Only way around i found was, disabling the autodefragmenter from starting automatically. Once it starts when you logon, it never seems to stop. No matter the cpu or resource usage. So I start autodefrag after I'm logged on. Defeats the auto part, i guess:-P

I'm gonna try a earlier beta version and see if that was better, heheh

Archived