IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

What should go on Ignore List before repairing?

creedmah

I just downloaded the free version of ASC, Ver 3.7.3 and ran both the Maintain Windows and Diagnose System scans. For the Diagnose System scan, when I look at the problems found, how do I know if I should repair all of the problems, or rather, how do I identify the items to put on the Ignore List?

For example, in the problems found in System Optimization, there's a Recommended column. If there's a 'yes' in this column, does that mean that it's recommended to repair? Or to keep/ignore? What if there are numbers in that column? Does that refer to the number of problems?

In the Security Defense scan, what are the definitions of the various Item State values: Immunized, Unimmunized, Pending, Blocked?

Thanks for any guidance and help you can provide!

Archived