IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Retrieval Process

Crooked Rose

Scenario : I have all my passwords set up on an Excel speadsheet which I keep in a folder called Dummy in My Documents. So the route is C:/My Documents/Dummy.xls . I have protected the spreadsheet with an Excel password, but we can forget that step for the purposes of this scenario.

I have now added this spreadsheet into the Iobit Password Protector Folder.

1. How do I retrieve this spreadsheet now.

2. What is the best sequence of steps

3. Exactly, where is the spreadsheet now ... does it remain in the original folder, but hidden ?

Any help much appreciated.

Rose

Rose

Hi Rose, welcome to the forum.

1. Run Password Folder program and enter the password you have created.

You will see the spreadsheet in the list.

2. There is no best sequence of steps and it is up to the user preference.

You can take it out from the vault or you can change the options of Password Folder to show the file and lift the read/write protection.

3. The spreadsheet is at it's original place and hidden if you choose that option in Password Folder.

Please bear in mind that the program is still in Beta phase.

If you have any other questions, screenshots will be helpful for us to fully understand the situation.

Cheers.

Archived