IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

New Version Message

blocka

Hi, i have Advanced System Care Pro v3.7. Every time i start up my computer the first message i get is 'new version of Advanced System Care is available Download it'. As i have the latest version how do i stop this message from re-appearing. I did once without realizing it purchase this supposed new version and had to go through the process of getting a refund. thanks Blocka

Hi blocka,

Most probably you don't have the most recent version of ASC 3 which is ASC 3.7.3.738.

Click Check for updates at the right bottom of the GUI.

When the Live update window opens, please close the main window of ASC (exit it from the system tray too.)

Proceed for update in the Live Update Window.

Next time you run ASC, you will see that it is updated to v:3.7.3.738 and it will not prompt for update unless there will be new update in the future.

Cheers.

Archived